Speaking and Conferences
From the local to the national stage.
You can book Josh or Lynne to speak or present at your conference, event or service. Both our chaplains are experienced public speakers and deliver impact through keynotes, workshops and seminars.
Our presentations are highly rated by conference organisers and delegates, our most recent input into a national conference was rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by senior education leaders.
See below for an example of some of the events and groups we have delivered talks, training or seminars to.
Consultancy and Training
If you are a school, academy or Multi-Academy Trust exploring chaplaincy for the first time, we would be happy to assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the project through consultancy, using our extensive experience, resources and evaluation tools.
We also offer training into chaplaincy partnerships that develop the following areas:
- Ethos, vision and values of a school/academy community,
- Pastoral capacity for all Key Stages,
- Staff well being,
- One-to-one independent, confidential support for headteachers/principal,
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) education across the curriculum,
- Personal, Health, Social and Economic (PHSE) education,
- Sex and Relationships Education (SRE)