We'd like to explore this too!
We've heard from many schools, academies and charities who are interested in exploring the very early stages of chaplaincy as part of their community. We are delighted to now be able to offer a consultancy service for schools, academies, multi-academy trusts, and charities who wish to explore this unique concept further.
Whilst chaplaincy has obvious benefits, a completely embedded Academy Chaplaincy, as we have pioneered in Felixstowe has the potential to support and develop the heart of a school or academy community.
We can offer advice and training into chaplaincy partnerships that develop the following areas:
- Ethos, vision and values of a school/academy community,
- Pastoral capacity for all Key Stages,
- Staff well being,
- One-to-one independent, confidential support for headteachers/principal,
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) education across the curriculum,
- Personal, Health, Social and Economic (PHSE) education,
- Sex and Relationships Education (SRE)
Simply fill out your details below and we will be in touch.